Common Core Grade 5 Collection of 24 Books
Guided Rd. Level R-X
Interest Level 2-8
Introduce young readers to various language arts, social studies, science, and mathematics themes with this collection of 24 books. Created specifically to align to the Common Core State Standards, each book in this collection is filled with fun, colorful illustrations, easy-to-read informational text, and exciting topics that will keep early learners interested in reading more! The 24 titles in this collection include (titles may vary):
- Investigating the Human Body
- Causes of the Revolution
- Expanding the Nation
- It's Our Business
- Life in the Colonies
- Inside Ecosystems and Biomes
- From Hubble to Hubble: Astronomers and Outer Space
- Early Congresses
- The Fight for Freedom: Ending Slavery in America
- Bad Guys and Gals of the Ancient World
- Night Skies
- Unforgettable News Reports
- 22nd Century: Future of Space
- Making Money Grow
- Shipwreck Detectives
- The Wonder of Outer Space
- All in a Day's Work: ER Doctor
- Exploring the New World
- Ocean Maps
- Drag! Friction and Resistance
- Fearless! Stunt People
- How Do They Make That?
- What Did I Eat?
- The Cutting Edge: Breakthroughs in Technology
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.