Common Core Mathematics Grade 3 6-Pack Collection
Guided Rd. Level M-R
Interest Level 1-5
This carefully selected Grade 3 collection is based on correlations to grade-level Common Core State Standards for mathematics. Books feature a specific mathematics concept, a problem-solving activity, and "Let's Explore Math" sidebars as well as engaging nonfiction text, supporting graphics, photographs, and key vocabulary. This 6-Pack collection includes six copies of each title plus lesson plans and the titles are:
- What Is in the Attic? (Introducing Division)
- The World of Trade (Number Patterns)
- My Lemonade Stand (Number Patterns)
- Natural Measures (Measuring Objects)
- Getting Ready to Camp (Introducing Division)
- Tracking Time (Measuring Time)
- At Risk! (Reading and Understanding Graphs)
- Timing Races (Measuring Time)
- Wildlife Scientists (Reading and Understanding Graphs)
- At the Fire Station (Measuring Objects)
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.