Cruzar el océano: La inmigración a California (Crossing Oceans: Immigrating to California) 6-Pack for California
Guided Rd. Level V
California grew by leaps and bounds between the Gold Rush and 1900. People from different backgrounds emigrated to California from across America and around the world in search of a new life. This primary source reader focuses on immigration in California from the time of the Gold Rush to the end of the 19th century.
Ignite a curiosity about California's rich history through primary sources such as maps, letters, images, and photographs. This Spanish book will help English language learners achieve social studies literacy. Features include:
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Translate It! culminating activity challenges students to determine the meaning of signs written in Chinese
- Your Turn! activity challenges students to analyze a political cartoon
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a lesson plan that aligns to California's History-Social Science Content Standards.
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.