El complejo sistema hidrico de California (California's Complex Water System) 6-Pack for California
Guided Rd. Level U
Where does California's water come from? Who are its users? How is water conserved? California has the largest economy and population in the United States, and its limited water supply must meet the demands of many people.
Learn about the history of California's water system with this primary source reader that will ignite a curiosity about history through primary sources such as maps, letters, images, and photographs. This Spanish book will help English language learners achieve social studies literacy. Features include:
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Debate It! culminating activity challenges students to come up with a solution to California's water problem
- Your Turn! activity challenges students to choose a side in the Owens Valley water war
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a lesson plan that aligns to California's History-Social Science Content Standards.
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.