Financial Literacy Grades 4-5: 5-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level R-U
Interest Level 3-7
Help students achieve financial literacy! This social studies set provides real-world connections that allow students to explore personal finance topics in relevant, meaningful ways while stimulating their natural curiosity about the world around them. Equip students with the academic vocabulary and content-area knowledge they need to comprehend personal finances and become 21st century citizens. Titles include (titles may vary):
- The United States Economy
- Financial Literacy: Saving
- Money Matters: A Classroom Economy: Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Money Matters: Young Entrepreneurs: Addition and Subtraction
- Where Does Your Money Go?
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.