Geometry and Operations and Algebraic Reasoning for Second Grade, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level N-P
Interest Level 1-4
Build content-area knowledge and literacy skills with this 10-Book Set! Second grade students will learn geometry, operations, and algebraic reasoning while engaged in reading high-interest content on subjects such as Everglades National Park, Mardi Gras, the London Eye, tiny houses, sports arenas, the history of bubblegum, and more!
These nonfiction math readers use real-world examples of problem solving to teach students essential math concepts. The dynamic images, fascinating sidebars, challenging practice problems, and math charts make learning mathematics relevant, fun, and easy.
Each book includes informational text features such as a table of contents, glossary, and index to build academic vocabulary and increase understanding of math and reading concepts. A detailed problem-solving section provides additional learning opportunities. Titles in this set include (titles may vary):
- Your World: Bubblegum: Addition and Subtraction
- Travel Adventures: The Everglades: Addition Within 100
- Art and Culture: Mardi Gras: Subtraction
- Engineering Marvels: Landmarks Around the World: Addition and Subtraction
- Engineering Marvels: The London Eye: Odd and Even Numbers
- Travel Adventures: Kruger National Park: Repeated Addition
- Art and Culture: Exploring the British Museum: Classify, Sort, and Draw Shapes
- STEM: Building Tiny Houses: Compose and Decompose Shapes
- Art and Culture: Patterns of the Past: Partitioning Shapes
- Fun and Games: Fields, Rinks, and Courts: Partitioning Shapes
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.