GSE Content & Literacy Readers: Exploring Social Studies: 4th Grade Kit
Interest Level 3-6
Think outside the textbook by integrating literacy into social studies instruction. Engaging topics like the American Revolution, Civil War leaders, the Founding Fathers, and women's suffrage are featured in these social studies readers and lessons. Each Grade 4 kit includes:
- High-interest, content-area texts: 6 copies each of 34 titles in print and digital formats
- Research-based lesson plans aligned to the Social Studies GSE
- Digital Resources: eBooks, audio, student reproducibles, and more
- Teacher Resources: research base, scope and sequence, and instructional strategies
Get a Demo
Would you like to get a customized walkthrough for this product item? Use the button below and fill the form. We are at your disposal.
Readers in the Kit
Social Studies Readers: Georgia Edition Add-on Pack: Grade 4
Supplement your social studies classroom with additional copies of each nonfiction title in the Exploring Social Studies: Georgia Edition Grade 4 Kit. This add-on pack includes one copy of each book from the complete kit.
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.