GSE Content & Literacy Readers: Exploring Social Studies: Kindergarten Kit
Interest Level PK-2
Think outside the textbook by integrating literacy into social studies instruction. Capture the interest of young learners with colorful readers and lessons that introduce history, civics, economics, and geography themes, from places around town to national holidays. Each Grade K kit includes:
- High-interest, content-area texts: 6 copies each of 28 titles in print and digital formats
- Research-based lesson plans aligned to the Social Studies GSE
- Digital Resources: eBooks, audio, student reproducibles, and more
- Teacher Resources: research base, scope and sequence, and instructional strategies
Get a Demo
Would you like to get a customized walkthrough for this product item? Use the button below and fill the form. We are at your disposal.
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.