History of the World 8-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level X-Z
Interest Level 3-7
Explore the history of some of the world's greatest empires, most revolutionary conflicts, and most notable time periods with this engaging educational 8-book set. Each book in this set will captivate readers through compelling facts and vivid images that bring history to life. Students will gain perspective and learn to critically think about significant historical events and recognize the effect they had on the world. This set covers various time periods, from the Medieval Times to The Renaissance to The Reformation. These titles also cover various regions, from the Middle East to Europe to America, giving students a broad understanding of the world's history.
This set includes (titles may vary):
- The Medieval Islamic World: Conflict and Conquest
- Medieval Times: England in the Middle Ages
- The French Revolution: Terror and Triumph
- The Enlightenment: A Revolution in Reason
- Imperialism: Expanding Empires
- The Renaissance: A Rebirth of Culture
- The Byzantine Empire: A Society That Shaped the World
- The Reformation: A Religious Revolution
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.