Junípero Serra: Un misionero español (Junipero Serra: A Spanish Missionary) 6-Pack for California
Guided Rd. Level V
Junípero Serra was an influential Franciscan missionary who created missions that stretched from San Francisco to San Diego. His impact on California is still felt--and debated--today.
Ignite a curiosity about the history of California's missions through primary sources such as maps, letters, images, and photographs. This Spanish book will help English language learners achieve social studies literacy. Features include:
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Plan It! culminating activity challenges students to choose a mission and design a scavenger hunt
- Your Turn! activity challenges students to write a speech about Serra's impact on California
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a lesson plan that aligns to California's History-Social Science Content Standards.
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.