La carrera para colonizar el Nuevo Mundo (Racing to Colonize the New World) 6-Pack for California
Guided Rd. Level T
Take students on a virtual trip with the early explorers searching for new routes with this Spanish book. English language learners will examine the discovery of the New World" and how it influenced the Native Americans already living there. This informational text features primary source materials offering a historical snapshot of past events with maps, artifacts, and images from that era. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a lesson plan that aligns to California's History-Social Science Content Standards."
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.