La exploracion de California (Exploration of California) 6-Pack for California
Guided Rd. Level V
The New World held promises of fame and fortune. As explorers sailed into dangerous waters, the need for faster trade routes grew. The mythical land of California promised the most riches, but who would get there first? So began the quest for the West!
Ignite a curiosity about California's rich history through primary sources such as maps, letters, images, and photographs. This Spanish primary source reader will help English language learners achieve social studies literacy. Features include:
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Sketch It! culminating activity challenges students to draw a map of their neighborhood
- Your Turn! activity challenges students to create a coat of arms
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a lesson plan that aligns to California's History-Social Science Content Standards.
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.