La formación de un nuevo gobierno (Forming a New Government) 6-Pack for California
Guided Rd. Level U
Spark a curiosity for history with this social studies reader filled with primary source materials! This Spanish book examines the choices that were made after the colonies decided they wanted to form a new country. It explores the ideas and opinions of what the country should do with the rising tension among the American Colonies and Great Britain and also looks at the U.S. Constitution, the Connecticut Compromise, and the Bill of Rights. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a lesson plan that aligns to California's History-Social Science Content Standards.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.