Let's Explore Earth & Space Science Grades 2-3, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level O-S
Interest Level 1-5
Bring Earth and space science to life with this dynamic 10-book set for second and third grade students! Each book supports STEM Education and provides a hands-on lab activity that is aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards. The easy-to-read informational text, vibrant images, and text features, such as a glossary and an index, improve content-area literacy while keeping readers engaged from cover to cover.
These high-interest books cover important scientific topics including:
- Climate zones
- Types of rocks and the rock cycle
- The water cycle and the importance of water
- Types of water bodies and landforms
- Changes to Earth's surface due to weathering and animal and human behavior
- The moon's physical features, phases, and effects on Earth
- How meteorologists track the weather, including extreme storms such as tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards, dust devils, and more!
Titles in this set include (titles may vary):
- Earth's Moon
- Extreme Weather
- People and the Planet
- Rocks and Minerals
- Tracking the Weather
- Water Bodies
- Water Cycle
- Weathering and Erosion
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
FOSS Science Readers Standards
Next Generation Science Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.