Let's Explore Earth & Space Science Grades K-1, 10-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level J
Interest Level PK-3
Teach kindergarten and first grade students the foundations of Earth and space science with this dynamic 10-book set! Each book supports STEM Education and provides a hands-on Let's Do Science lab activity that is aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards. The easy-to-read informational text, vibrant images, and text features, such as a glossary and an index, improve content-area literacy while keeping readers engaged from cover to cover.
These high-interest books cover important scientific topics such as:
- seasons and types of weather
- the importance of our sun, Earth's day and night cycles, and phases of the moon
- bodies of water and features of land
- pollution's effects, landfills, and how humans can help the Earth
- using our five senses and scientific tools to make observations
- and more!
Titles in this set include (titles may vary): Changing Weather; Earth and Moon; Looking Up; On Land; On Water; Our Sun; The Seasons; Too Much Trash! ; We Recycle; and What Is the Weather? .
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.