Literary Text Grade K Set 2 Spanish: 10-Book Set
Interest Level PK-2
Expand your classroom library with the books that today's students want to read. This set of Spanish fiction readers features engaging text and beautiful illustrations that encourage students to read actively and independently.
Motivate English language learners with fun stories across a wide range of appealing fiction genres and stories that celebrate diversity and inclusion. With cross-curricular themes, these books introduce basic concepts to beginning readers and focus on the key reading skills students need to have at their level. This set includes these titles (titles may vary):
- Jugar a la pelota (Play Ball!)
- Fred y yo (Fred and Me)
- Pedro, Pedro, come calabazas (Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater)
- ¿Todavía me queda? (Perfect Fit)
- El día mágico del conejito (Bunny's Magic Day)
- El patito feo (The Ugly Duckling)
- La niña en el espejo (The Girl in the Mirror)
- De mar a radiante mar (From Sea to Shining Sea)
- Los tres elefantitos (The Three Little Elephants)
- Fuera de este mundo (Out of This World)
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.