Mathematics Readers, 2nd Edition Grade 3 6-Book Collection (20 Titles, 120 Readers)
Guided Rd. Level Q-T
Interest Level 2-5
This collection builds mathematics and literacy skills, combining informational text, problem solving, and real-world connections to help 3rd grade students explore math in a meaningful way. The fiction and nonfiction math readers feature appropriately leveled text, and focus on key math topics including arithmetic, fractions, financial literacy, problem solving, place value, 2-D and 3-D shapes, and measurement and data. With dynamic images and high-interest content, this set supports STEM education. This 120-book collection includes six copies of each of the 20 titles and a content-area lesson plan. Features include:
- Let's Do Math! sidebars allow students to practice what they've learned
- Problem Solving activity promotes mathematical reasoning
- Math Talk develops speaking, listening, and higher-order thinking skills
- Text features include bold font, headings, captions, a glossary, an index, and a table of contents
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
Next Generation Science Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.