Nonfiction Readers Grade 6 6-Pack Collection (15 Titles, 90 Readers)
Guided Rd. Level U-Z
Interest Level 5-8
Supplement your curriculum with nonfiction readers designed to engage and challenge middle school students! Developed by Timothy Rasinski and Lori Oczkus and featuring TIME© content, this collection builds content-area knowledge in mathematics, social studies, science, and language arts. The high-interest topics are relevant and interesting to 6th grade students and include video games, comic books, monster movies, survival basics, the science of magic, and more! Text features include:
- Dynamic layouts and images that capture students' interest
- Detailed sidebars support visual literacy and deepen comprehension
- A rich variety of complex text structures that prompt higher-order thinking
- Reader's Guide and Try It! provide additional language-development activities
This 90-book collection includes six copies of each of the 15 titles and a content-area lesson plan. Prepare students for college and career with this engaging library collection!
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.