Países y regiones (Countries and Regions) 6-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level J-L
Interest Level 1-4
Travel across the world to learn about various countries and regions. What are their traditions, how are their cultures different from yours, and why do some countries and regions have different land forms and weather? This Spanish 6-book collection combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers. Introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards. Both the fiction and nonfiction books contain high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include (titles may vary):
- Próxima parada: México (Next Stop: Mexico)
- Próxima parada: Canadá (Next Stop: Canada)
- Próxima parada: El Caribe (Next Stop: The Caribbean)
- Cucú, cucú: Un cuento tradicional de México (Cuckoo, Cuckoo: A Folktale from Mexico)
- Por qué Anansi tiene ocho patas delgadas: Un cuento de África occidental (Why Anansi Has Eight Thin Legs: A Tale from West Africa)
- El ratón de la ciudad y el ratón del campo (The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse)
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.