People of Florida 8-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level S-V
Interest Level 3-6
Engage students in learning the history of Florida with primary source readers! This fascinating collection focuses on the significant Floridians who played important roles in Florida's history. Featuring primary sources, these texts will boost literacy skills and strengthen content-area knowledge in history, geography, and other social studies subject areas. The primary sources highlight authentic maps, letters, government documents, and other historical artifacts.
These full-color books include text features such as headings, captions, a glossary, and an index to increase academic vocabulary and connect students back to the text. Aligned to Florida state standards for Social Studies and English Language Arts, WIDA, as well as the NCSS/C3 Framework, this valuable set builds college and career readiness skills.
People of Florida: 8-Book Set includes one of the following titles (titles may vary):
- Florida's American Indians Through History
- The Seminoles of Florida: Culture, Customs, and Conflict
- Finding Florida: Exploration and Its Legacy
- Jonathan Clarkson Gibbs: Reconstruction Revolutionary
- Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings: Writing in Rural Florida
- Florida's Fight for Equality
- Mary McLeod Bethune: Education and Equality
- Lue Gim Gong: The Citrus Wizard
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.