State of Florida 8-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level R-V
Interest Level 3-6
Explore the history of the Sunshine State with these primary source readers that focus on Florida state history. Featuring primary sources that include maps, documents, letters, and images, these high-interest texts will boost literacy skills and strengthen content-area knowledge in history, geography, and other social studies subject areas. These full-color books include text features such as headings, captions, a glossary, and an index to increase academic vocabulary and connect students back to the text. Aligned to Florida state standards for social studies and English Language Arts, WIDA, as well as the NCSS/C3 Framework, this dynamic set builds college and career readiness skills.
State of Florida: 8-Book Set includes one of the following titles (titles may vary):
- Controlling Florida: Colonization to Statehood
- Growth of Florida: Pioneers and Technological Advances
- Civil War and Reconstruction in Florida
- The Spanish-American War
- Florida in the Early 20th Century: Boom and Bust
- Florida's Government: Power, Purpose, and People
- Exploring Florida's Geography, Culture, and Climate
- Florida's Economy: From the Mouse to the Moon
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.