STEAM Readers Grade 1 6-Pack Spanish Collection (15 Titles, 90 Readers)
Guided Rd. Level I-M
Build your STEAM curriculum and supplement your classroom library and reading program with high-interest STEAM readers! Created in collaboration with the Smithsonian Institution, this Spanish collection uses real-world examples to give students insight into how the engineering design process is used to solve real-world problems. The books feature dynamic images and text features that enhance the reading experience and includeSTEAM career advicefrom Smithsonian employees working in STEAM fields.
Featuring high-interest topics based on Smithsonian content, each book includes a hands-on STEAM challenge that guides students through every step of the engineering design process and content that highlights every aspect of STEAM: science, technology, engineering, the arts, and mathematics. This collection supports makerspace activities. This 90-book collection for first grade includes six copies of each Spanish title andlesson plans that address literacy and engineering objectives. Titles include (titles may be substituted):
- Ayudar a los animales a aprender (Helping Animals Learn)
- Ayudar a los animales lastimados (Helping Injured Animals)
- Los gusanos de la seda (Raising Silkworms)
- Construir faros (Building Lighthouses)
- Agua segura para todos (Making Water Safe)
- Problemas en el zoológico (Solving Problems at the Zoo)
- Como las mariposas (Being Like Butterflies)
- Castillos de arena (Building Sandcastles)
- Cómo refrescarse (Cooling Off)
- Hacer música (Making Music)
- El arte del teatro de sombras (The Art of Shadow Puppets)
- Cómo quitarse el frío (Staying Warm)
- Con la energía del sol (Powered by the Sun)
- Veamos más estrellas (Seeing More Stars)
- Copos de nieve (Studying Snowflakes)
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.