STEAM Readers Grade 3 6-Pack Spanish Collection (15 Titles, 90 Readers)
Guided Rd. Level Q-W
Build your STEAM curriculum and supplement your classroom library and reading program with high-interest STEAM readers! Created in collaboration with the Smithsonian Institution, this Spanish collection uses real-world examples to give students insight intohow the engineering design process is used to solve real-world problems. The books feature dynamic images and text features that enhance the reading experience and includeSTEAM career advicefrom Smithsonian employees working in STEAM fields.
Featuring high-interest topics based on Smithsonian content, each book includes ahands-on STEAM challengethat guides students through every step of the engineering design process andcontent that highlights every aspect of STEAM: science, technology, engineering, the arts, and mathematics. This collection supports makerspace activities. This 90-book collection for third grade includes six copies of each Spanish title andlesson plans that address literacy and engineering objectives.Titles include (titles may be substituted):
- Al rescate de los anfibios (Amphibian Rescue)
- Salvar la cultura en una catástrofe (Saving Culture from Disaster)
- Criar leopardos nublados (Raising Clouded Leopards)
- Entrenamiento bajo el agua (Underwater Training)
- El regreso del cangrejo azul (Blue Crab Comeback)
- Recuperar el arroyo Muddy (Restoring Muddy Creek)
- Una ayuda para ver mejor (Helping People See)
- La ilustración botánica (Botanical Illustration)
- Mapas de la Vía Láctea (Mapping the Milky Way)
- Predecir terremotos (Predicting Earthquakes)
- Puentes hechos de pasto (From Grass to Bridge)
- Tomar fotos desde el espacio (Taking Photos from Space)
- Los hermanos Wright (The Wright Brothers)
- Navegar por el mar (Navigating at Sea)
- Cómo se hace una momia (Making a Mummy)
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.