STEAM Readers Grade K 6-Pack Spanish Collection (15 Titles, 90 Readers)
Guided Rd. Level A
Build your STEAM curriculum and supplement your classroom library and reading program with high-interest STEAM readers! Created in collaboration with the Smithsonian Institution, this Spanish collection uses real-world examples to give students insight into how the engineering design process is used to solve real-world problems. The books feature dynamic images and text features that enhance the reading experience and includeSTEAM career advicefrom Smithsonian employees working in STEAM fields.
Featuring high-interest topics based on Smithsonian content, each book includes a hands-on STEAM challenge that guides students through every step of the engineering design process and content that highlights every aspect of STEAM: science, technology, engineering, the arts, and mathematics. This collection supports makerspace activities. This 90-book collection for kindergarten includes six copies of each Spanish title and lesson plans that address literacy and engineering objectives. Titles include (titles may be substituted):
- Una osera para Bei Bei (A Den for Bei Bei)
- Castores constructores (Building a Beaver Lodge)
- Aprende sobre los tiburones (Learning about Sharks)
- El recipiente adecuado (Finding the Right Container)
- Hacer más rosquillas (Making More Doughnuts)
- Caramelos pegajosos (Pulling Taffy)
- Doblar papel (Folding Paper)
- ¿Qué hacen los juguetes? (What Toys Can Do)
- Cómo se hacen los crayones (Making Crayons)
- Iluminar la noche (Lighting the Night)
- Hacer sombra (Making Shade)
- La vida en el jardín (Garden Life)
- Así flotamos (Staying Afloat)
- Jugar con el viento (Playing with Wind)
- Comida para llevar (Taking Food To-Go)
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.