El gobierno del Estado Dorado (Governing the Golden State) 6-Pack for California
Guided Rd. Level U
California's government has a lot in common with the federal government. Both have a Constitution and three branches. Learn how these three levels of government--local, state, and federal--work together to make, enforce, and interpret the laws.
Ignite a curiosity about California's rich history through primary sources such as maps, letters, images, and photographs. This Spanish book will help English language learners achieve social studies literacy. Features include:
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Propose It! culminating activity challenges students to create an initiative for their school and write a proposal
- Your Turn! activity challenges students to create a Declaration of Rights
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a lesson plan that aligns to California's History-Social Science Content Standards.
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.