Nosotros, el pueblo: Los documentos fundacionales (We the People: Founding Documents) 6-Pack for California
Guided Rd. Level U
Think outside the textbook with primary source materials! English language learners will gain a better understanding as they think about history critically with firsthand accounts of what life was like back then. Students will explore some of the significant documents that helped shape America. This Spanish book examines the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution, and more. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a lesson plan that aligns to California's History-Social Science Content Standards.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.