Turn of the Century 6-Book Set
Guided Rd. Level O-T
Interest Level 2-7
Act out the history of the turn of the 20th century with engaging Reader's Theater scripts that capture students' interest. These vibrant, informative scripts include roles written at multiple reading levels so all students can participate and actively learn.
This 6-book set includes (titles may vary):
- Child Labor and the Industrial Revolution
- Immigration: For a Better Life
- The Great Depression: A Migrant Mother's Story
- Women's Suffrage
- World War I: In Flanders Fields
- World War II: Battle of Normandy
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.