Early Childhood Themes
Guide young learners to make connections between content and their everyday lives.
This series provides a comprehensive curriculum around a theme, crossing key early childhood content areas including math, phonemic awareness, music, and more. Experienced and beginning teachers alike will benefit from the early childhood lesson plans to create a rich and engaging classroom experience specifically designed for the unique needs, abilities, and interests of early childhood students.
This comprehensive early childhood curriculum from Teacher Created Materials engages and challenges young learners.
- Bolster language development through wordless picture books, traditional song or nursery rhyme books, and concept books
- Provide students with easy-to-read text with a lap size version of each book
- Improve young readers' basic vocabulary skills with vocabulary concept cards
- Audio recordings of each book help students model fluent reading
- Create blended learning opportunities with interactive whiteboard activities
- Easily implement each kit with an accompanying Teacher's Guide
- Check out our Early Childhood bundles that include kits from this series.