Teacher Created Materials
Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE ENROLLING IN THIS PROGRAM
Eligibility: There is no purchase necessary to join the rewards program. Only those customers that meet the following may participate in the Program:
- Must be over 18 years of age with a valid address.
- Must create a user account ("Account") on www.teachercreatedmaterials.com (the "Website"). To earn social rewards, you must use the same e-mail address associated with your Teacher Created Materials account.
- Must not have been previously terminated from the program.
Teacher Created Materials reserves the right to disqualify any person from participating if, in our sole judgment, that person appears to be violating these T&Cs. If a member is disqualified, they forfeit their Rewards balance.
- Program Benefits: The program applies when your account is: 1) open and 2) in good standing at the time you earn Reward Cash ("TCM Cash") through the program and redeem them. Five Percent (5%) of the subtotal of all online purchases will be rewarded to the user and can be redeemed at any time.
- Program Benefit Exclusions and Limitations:
- You cannot earn reward points on sales tax, shipping charges, partial refunds, free items, items that fail to comply with applicable Teacher Created Materials' terms and conditions, past purchases, and non-shipped, undeliverable, or returned items.
- If you have more than one account, you cannot transfer or combine points between accounts.
- For returned or otherwise refunded items, Teacher Created Materials will deduct the points from your balance.
- Reward Balance/Account Status: Reward Cash will be stored on the Teacher Created Materials' website. You will be able to check the amount of rewards cash accumulated in your account by logging into "My Account" section. TCM Cash is calculated at the end of every calendar month.
- Five percent (5%) of every website purchase is rewarded in the form of TCM Cash.
- Each transaction may include rewards cash redemptions from only one account. Reward cash can be combined with other coupons and discounts. Reward cash is not transferable in any way to anyone else and may only be used by you for your personal benefit. (Reward points are not transferable in the event of death, as part of a domestic relations matter or for any other reason.) The sale or barter of any reward cash or any coupon is prohibited. You cannot combine your benefits with the benefits accrued by any other program participant. Rewards cash is not "gift certificates" and are not intended for gift-giving purposes. Reward cash has no cash value and is purely promotional.
- Reward Cash cannot be applied toward the purchase of gift cards and are not valid for shipping and sales tax charges. Reward cash must be earned before it can be redeemed and is earned upon order shipment.
- Teacher Created Materials reserves the right to hold back or otherwise suspend reward cash after purchase in its sole discretion to investigate compliance with its policies. Reward cash may not post for the duration of an investigation and will post if Teacher Created Materials clears the transaction.
- Teacher Created Materials reserves the right to fix any processing errors it discovers resulting in adjustments to reward cash after posting without liability to you or any third party.
- Expiration of Points and Coupons: Reward cash earned but not used towards a purchase will expire 24 months after your last purchase if your account has been inactive (i.e., there has been no purchase activity on your account) for 24 months.
- Cancellation/Termination of Account:
- Removal and/or termination by Teacher Created Materials. We reserve the right to remove any person from the program and/or close their account(s) for any reason or if we determine, in our sole discretion, that person appears to be violating these T&Cs, manipulating or abusing the program, making excessive returns, that the person is engaged in any fraud, or is otherwise acting in a manner inconsistent with the Program's intent.
- Effect of termination. In the event that you or Teacher Created Materials close or terminate your account(s) or your participation in the program, all accrued reward cash is automatically forfeited and expire.
- Modification and/or Termination of Program: Teacher Created Materials hereby reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend, and/or modify the program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of accumulated reward cash and the cancellation of all benefits and privileges associated with the program. Teacher Created Materials reserves the right to limit, delete, or change any of the rules, terms, conditions, and benefits of the program at its sole discretion, with or without notice. Interpretation of these terms & conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Teacher Created Materials.
- Member Communications: By participating in the Program, you agree to receive advertising, marketing materials, and other communications from Teacher Created Materials via print or e-mail. If you no longer wish to receive these communications from Teacher Created Materials, you may opt-out by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any Teacher Created Materials e-mail communication, e-mailing email@example.com, or by logging into your account, selecting "my account profile" and updating your communications preferences.
- Change to Your Rewards Account Information: You must provide Teacher Created Materials with accurate and complete contact, payment, and related information when you open an account and during the lifetime of that account. Failure to do so may result in forfeiting your reward cash.