- Interactive whiteboard activities for multi-modal learning.
- Interactive page-turning books to excite young learners.
Bonus art to extend learning.
- Reproducibles of all pages, vocabulary concept cards, blackline masters of books and song lyrics.
- Parent letters in English and Spanish to foster parent-teacher communication.
- Includes Assessment checklist (also available in customizable Microsoft Word document).
- Vocabulary list to highlight new terms. Recommended reading list.
- Audio recordings of songs (with lyrics), songs (instrumental), audio recording of concept book, and audio recording of traditional song or rhyme.
- kit contents and vocabulary instruction through video clips.
- Quickly plan and implement lessons that generate excitement and create meaningful experience to the real world.
- Includes lesson plans for each book and provides implementation and planning options.
- Provides easy-to-use lesson plans for a comprehensive curriculum or as supplemental activities around a theme.
- Focuses on literacy, phonemic awareness and phonics, math, social studies, science, music and movement, and art.
- Select from the Menu of Lesson Choices for flexible implementation and planning.
- Concept Cards Vocabulary Concept Cards build key vocabulary with full-color pictures on the front and feature literacy activities on the back.
- Literacy activies allow teachers activate prior knowledge, develop phonemic awareness and phonics, and build knowledge and comprehension.
- 3 titles, 1 copy each of enlarged lap size text for teacher read-aloud as children gather close for learning activities.
- 3 titles, 6 copies each, 16 pages per book in print and digital forms.
- 3 types of books: concept, traditional song or rhyme, and wordless photo book that present children with different genres of text related to the kit's theme.
- Specially designed for early childhood students and their unique needs and learning styles.
- Activities generate excitement and create meaningful connections to the real world.