Fighting Invisible Tigers
Stress Management for Teens ebook
Page Count 144
Untempered stress among teens is approaching epidemic status. Prolonged and intense anxiety can feel like being stalked by a tiger, never knowing when it will strike. Helping adolescents cope with day-to-day stressors—like school, friendships, family, and social media—can help curb impulsivity and other risky behaviors.
Now in its fourth edition, the revised and updated Fighting Invisible Tigers teaches teens proven techniques and stress management skills to face the rigors of growing up. Packed with useful information on how stress affects physical and emotional health, readers will learn:
- smart approaches to handle decision-making
- easy steps toward greater assertiveness
- relaxation and mindfulness exercises to focus their minds
- time management skills to avoid feeling pressured
- how to avoid online drama
- positive self-talk techniques
- and more!
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.