Inspiring Student Empowerment
Moving Beyond Engagement, Refining Differentiation ebook
Page Count 208
Student engagement continues to be an important goal for teachers, but it shouldn’t end there. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to teaching anymore. School districts that have begun to shift their focus from student engagement to student empowerment, and from differentiation to personalized learning, have seen a rise in test scores, motivation, attention, and self-confidence.
When students have voice and choice, they gain control over their learning and their actions and feel empowered to work harder and achieve more. Through sample lessons, strategies, and applications, educators will learn how to shift from engagement to student empowerment, from differentiation to personalized learning, and practical ways to make these strategies work in the classroom.
Move from engagement to student empowerment with:
- A comprehensive guide to engaged learning
- A comprehensive guide to empowerment
- Research-based best practices to promote empowerment
Move from differentiation to personalized learning with:
- A comprehensive guide to refining differentiation practices
- A comprehensive guide to personalized learning
- Practical ways to use voice and choice, instructional design, and classroom climate to promote student empowerment
- An entire chapter dedicated to the social and emotional learning side of personalized learning
Digital content includes reproducible forms and a PDF presentation for professional development.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.