Teaching Gifted Kids in Today's Classroom
Strategies and Techniques Every Teacher Can Use ebook
Page Count 256
This fourth edition of the “orange bible” brings fresh updates to the definitive guide to meeting the learning needs of gifted students in the mixedabilities classroom—seamlessly and effectively with minimal preparation time. Included are practical, classroom-tested strategies and step-by-step instructions for how to use them. The book provides information on:
- Compacting and differentiating skill work and new content
- Extending reading and writing instruction
- Planning curriculum for all students at the same time
- Supporting self-directed independent study
- Supporting curriculum standards and increasing curriculum rigor
- Boosting critical and creative thinking skills
- Using assessments to help students demonstrate what they already know
- Using technology for accelerated learning and to benefit twice-exceptional (2e) students
- Serving gifted kids with special needs
- Managing cluster grouping
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.