Exploring Social Studies: Colorado: Grade 4
Guided Rd. Level T-V
Interest Level 3-6
Build literacy skills and social studies content-area knowledge while cultivating students? curiosity about the world around them and their connections to it. This non-textbook social studies curriculum offers an integrated ELA approach to specifically address Colorado content standards for social studies, English language arts, and English language development.
This series features dynamic student texts, creative lesson plans, inquiry-based analysis of primary sources, interactive student engagement, and integrated technology. Seamlessly integrate social studies instruction into the ELA block with everything needed to support instruction and the flexibility of multiple instructional settings. Take the guesswork out of what materials to use with historically accurate content that fully aligns to the Colorado Academic Standards (CAS) for Social Studies.
Exploring Social Studies: Colorado: Grade 4 Kit features:
- Prepare students for college, career, and civic life
- Develop critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Facilitate authentic discussions among students
- Inquiry-based learning through discussion questions, document-based assessments, and primary source analysis activities
- Content addresses all social studies disciplines (geography, history, economics, and civics)
- Lesson plans with extension ideas to develop citizenship, civic and democratic values, and encourage public service
Get a Demo
Would you like to get a customized walkthrough for this product item? Use the button below and fill the form. We are at your disposal.
Readers in the Kit
Exploring Social Studies: Colorado: Grade 4: Add-on Pack
Learn about Colorado's history, geography, economics, and civics, plus go on an adventurous camping trip to the Rockies with the Reader's Theater script. This Add-on Pack helps teachers address Colorado content standards for social studies.
- Free Downloads
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.