Supports whole-group instruction and independent work.
- Incorporates a digital format of each title to engage students to build critical literacy skills.
- Supplies ready-to-use videos, vocabulary pop-ups, and annotation samples to hold students' attention.
- Provides interactive text cards that encourage students to share their ideas and read with a purpose.
- Includes Interactiv-eBooks with audio support to encourage reluctant readers.
Virtual Learning Support
- Recorded video tutorials for synchronous and asynchronous learning to help teachers and instructional aides understand how to implement the program for best results.
Watch a sample live/synchronous lesson
Watch a sample recorded/asynchronous lesson
Provide teachers with the tools they need to do their jobs more effectively with easy-to-use, standards-based lesson plans.
- Each lesson is organized in a consistent format for ease of use.
- Provides a year long reading intervention curriculum with flexible pacing for easy implementation to core curriculum Key reading comprehension strategies and big ideas are explored across multiple texts.
- Embedded strategies support culturally and linguistically diverse student and English language learners.
- Aligned to McRel, Common Core State Standards, and other state standards.
8 Comprehension Strategy Posters
- Includes colorful comprehension posters for visual reinforcement of reading strategies.
Best Practice Guide
- Provides professional development support rooted in current research for easy teacher implementation.
- Includes pre-tests, summative and formative assessments, as well as oral reading assessments to help teachers gather data and drive instruction.
Student Guided Practice Books
Students practice reading comprehension, vocabulary practice, and writing prompts with a variety of activities in full color.
- 6 copies of the colorful Student Guided Practice workbook to reinforce concepts.
- Features consumable texts, vocabulary practice, and writing prompts to engage and cognitively stimulate the learners.
Nonfiction Leveled Readers
Nonfiction, leveled readers with content from TIME for Kids® provide exciting, multi-page texts to introduce the big idea and the comprehension strategy.
- 8 titles, 6 copies each, 12-24 pages per book, print and digital formats.
- Each full-color book features high-interest content, dynamic photos, detailed sidebars, stimulating facts, and clear, informational text to engage students as they build their critical literacy skills.
- Texts include informational features like table of contents, glossary, and index to improve academic vocabulary.
High-interest, full-color Text Cards from TIME for Kids® provide short, rich passages across content areas and genres to simulate texting environments.
- 24 titles, 6 copies each to connect content, vocabulary, and reading strategies to engage all learners.
The Great Works Literature Guides and accompanying books allow students to build stamina and to read more complex literature.
- 2 titles, 6 copies each plus 1 Literature Guide per title.
- Gives students the opportunity to build reading dexterity as they apply multiple strategies to full-length, grade-level text.
Spanish kits include text cards and nonfiction readers in Spanish.
- Readers and text cards are child-friendly topics to pique student interest and inspire reading for enjoyment.
Workbook pages can be completed independently, partnered or whole group to encourage higher achievement which leads to higher self-esteem.
- Engages students to persevere in mastering foundational skills connected to the joy of reading.
- Includes audio recordings to model reading fluency which helps build student confidence.
- Offers interactive e-Books with audio support to encourage reluctant readers.
Exploring Reading Unboxing Video
Life in Numbers: Choose Your Career ebook
Featuring TIME For Kids content, this nonfiction reader explores the topic of choosing a career path. This high-interest title will keep grade 5 students engaged in reading as they build their critical literacy skills.