Exploring Life Science
Guided Rd. Level R-Y
Interest Level 5-10
Explore life science topics such as cells, genetics, agriculture, and medicine with this 8-book collection. Flip through the pages of these books and find out how cells work and how they are connected to many other life forms, where pasteurization stemmed from, and even learn about the history of medicine and how it has evolved to what it is today. Featuring vibrant images, easy-to-read text, and intriguing facts, readers will discover the incredible accomplishments of a few great life scientists as well as how our knowledge of life science has grown tremendously over time. Titles in this collection include (titles may vary):
- Cell Scientists: Discovering How Cells Work
- Pioneers in Cell Biology
- Pioneering Ecologists
- George Washington Carver: Agriculture Pioneer
- Jane Goodall: Animal Scientists and Friend
- Gregor Mendel: Genetics Pioneer
- Louis Pasteur and the Fight Against Germs
- Hippocrates: Making the Way for Medicine
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.