What do you do to stay healthy and fit? Flip through the pages of these Spanish-translated fiction and nonfiction books and learn about all the ways people stay healthy! This 6-book collection combines stories from Fiction Readers and informational text found in TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Readers to introduce students to multiple text types as called for in the Common Core and other state standards. Both the fiction and nonfiction books contain high-interest text, vibrant illustrations and images, age-appropriate text features, and increasingly complex vocabulary.
The titles in this collection include:
- Mantenerse en forma con deportes (Keeping Fit with Sports)
- Comer bien (Eating Right)
- Mantenerse sano (Staying Healthy)
- Boris se mantiene en forma (Boris Keeps Fit)
- Qué rico se ve, ¡a comer! (It's Good Enough to Eat!)
- Campamento de safari (Safari Camp)