Colonización y conflictos en el Oeste (Settling and Unsettling the West) 6-Pack
Guided Rd. Level U
Explore the history of westward expansion with this Spanish primary source reader! English language learners will learn about the reasons why people headed west, the gold and silver rushes, the Homestead Act, the Oregon Trail, the Santa Fe Trail, the Mormon Trail, and the California Trail. Breathe life into the pages of history with primary source documents that offer insights on what life might have been like for the early settlers in the 1800s. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a content-area focused lesson plan.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.