Lewis y Clark (Lewis and Clark) 6-Pack
English language learners will gain a deeper understanding of the Lewis and Clark expedition with this Spanish book. Learn about their treacherous trek, the challenges the Corps of Discovery encountered, and Sacagawea's contributions to the journey. Breathe life into the pages of history with primary source documents that offer significant clues on what life might have been like for explorers discovering new lands during the 1800s. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a content-area focused lesson plan.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.