Phillis Wheatley (Spanish Version) 6-Pack
Guided Rd. Level T
Introduce students to the life of Phillis Wheatley, the first African American to have a book published in the United States. Students will explore the author's early years in the colonies where she learned to read and write and her life with the Wheatleys. This inspiring Spanish biography breathes life into the pages of history with primary source documents featuring images of what life was like during her time. Features include:
- Build content-area knowledge across multiple social studies disciplines
- Text features such as a glossary, index, captions, sidebars, and table of contents increase comprehension and build academic vocabulary
- Culminating activity challenges students to apply what they have learned in an interactive way
- Your Turn! activity extends learning
- Read and Respond provides post-reading questions that develop critical thinking
This 6-Pack includes six copies of
Kits from this series
Primary Source Readers: Biografías de estadounidenses (American Biographies) Kit (Spanish Version)
Walk in the steps of Americans whose lives and influence are an important part of U.S. history.
Primary Source Readers: La historia de Texas (Texas History) Kit (Spanish Version)
These high-interest, Spanish-translated books cover topics from Texas history with key social studies concepts and related biographies that connect each differentiated pair.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.