Let's Learn More! Activities for Grade 1
Interest Level K-3
Still searching for a student book that works with both classroom and at-home learning? Let’s Learn More will keep first grade students comfortable in any learning environment.
Let’s Learn More!
- Contains 18 weeks of standards-based activities that make virtual learning, homeschooling, or hybrid learning fun and effective
- Pushes students to build on the skills they developed with Let’s Learn!
- Allows for independent learning with clear directions and colorful pages
- Includes activities for literacy, math, science, social studies, critical and creative thinking, technology, art and music, mindfulness, and even health and physical education
- Bases each three-week unit on an engaging theme or topic, such as sports, family, community workers, or foods
- Offers a culminating project where students can share wh
Limited Time Offer
Apply Promo Code: SAVE10 to get 10% discount on all of the products in your Cart on the Teachers Site.
If your Cart is above $100, apply Promo Code: SAVE20 and receive 20% discount!
You Might Also Like
Aprendamos ¡más! Actividades para Grado 1
This continuation of ¡Aprendamos! covers a wide variety of subjects and includes project-based learning. With 18 weeks of fun and flexible activities, Spanish-speaking first graders and their families can tackle any learning environment.
50 Leveled Math Problems Level 1
Developed in conjunction with Lesley University, this classroom resource provides effective, research-based strategies to help teachers differentiate problem solving in the classroom.
180 Days of Math for First Grade
Help first grade students improve their math skills with fun and effective daily practice activities. Focusing on 8 daily math problems, student will practice algebraic thinking, number and operations, measurement and data, and geometry.
Bright & Brainy: 1st Grade Practice
Inspire brainy learners with fun and engaging activities in reading, writing, and math. Using creative literary and informational texts as well as fun math problems, students will build the essential skills they need to become well-rounded learners.
Math Games: Skill-Based Practice for First Grade
Reinforce key mathematical concepts in first grade with these fun and engaging skill-based games! Perfect for centers, workstations, or family math night, these engaging games can be played in pairs or small groups.
180 Days of Problem Solving for First Grade
Help first grade students improve critical-thinking and reasoning skills with fun and effective daily practice activities. Focusing on one skill each week, students will use visual models, and solve multi-step, non-routine word problems.
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.