Untold Stories: Grade 3
Guided Rd. Level L-P
Interest Level 2-5
Third grade students should connect with diverse perspectives in the texts they’re reading! Untold Stories is a thoughtful series that uses fascinating but untold tales about real people and events to add relevancy and purpose to any literacy curriculum. The exciting Untold Stories student cards and other essential tools in this kit will inspire students as they read and analyze diverse stories, all while promoting representation and culturally responsive learning.
Untold Stories: Grade 3 Kit includes
- 25 student cards (6 copies of each) with captivating text, images, words to know, time lines, and character education activities
- Useful management guide to assist educators with implementation of this resource
- 25 teacher lesson plan folders that highlight 8 focus areas: vocabulary, reading comprehension, speaking and listening, writing, content knowledge, social and emotional learning, and taking action
- Access to digital resources including student pages, graphic organizers for writing activities, primary source presentations, and more
Students should see both their own identities and unfamiliar viewpoints reflected in their curriculum, and this series encourages students to develop empathy and make connections between themselves and others. Build literacy skills and empower students to explore their own untold stories with this helpful kit!
Get a Demo
Would you like to get a customized walkthrough for this product item? Use the button below and fill the form. We are at your disposal.
Other Kits in this Series
Untold Stories: Kindergarten
Help kindergarten students see diverse perspectives in their curriculum! Build literacy skills and empower students with this Untold Stories kit. Includes 25 student cards (6 copies of each), 25 lesson plans, a management guide, and more useful features.
Untold Stories: Grade 1
Help first grade students find diverse perspectives in their curriculum! Boost literacy skills and empower students with this Untold Stories kit. Includes 25 student cards (6 copies of each), 25 lesson plans, a management guide, and other resources.
Untold Stories: Grade 2
Second grade students should see diverse perspectives in their curriculum! Build literacy skills and empower students with this Untold Stories kit. Includes 25 student cards (6 copies of each), 25 lesson plans, a management guide, and more resources.
- Research and Evidence Base
- Reading Levels
- Additional Resources
Correlations to National, State, and Province Standards
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.