Historias no contadas: el pasado: Extraño pero real 6-Pack
Guided Rd. Level H
Spanish-speaking students should explore diverse perspectives in the texts they’re reading! Untold Stories is a captivating series that promotes representation and culturally responsive learning. This 6-pack of cards for Grade 1 and the accompanying lesson describe the unique origins behind ordinary things.
Untold Stories: History: Strange but True 6-Pack (Spanish) includes:
- 6 student cards written in Spanish with fascinating grade-level text, a time line of significant events, words to know, and more features
- Stories about everyday objects such as forks and house keys
- A lesson plan with 8 focus areas
- Reproducible student pages connected to the topic
- Social and emotional learning activities that are woven into each lesson
Some ordinary things have fascinating histories, and the people who brainstormed these new ideas exhibited creativity as they helped others. These teacher-approved 8.5 x 11-inch cards help multilingual students practice vocabulary, reading comprehension, speaking and listening, writing, content knowledge, SEL, and taking action. Empower Spanish-speaking first grade students by encouraging them to explore their own untold stories!
This 6-Pack includes six copies of this title and a content-area focused lesson plan.
Limited Time Offer
Apply Promo Code: SAVE10 to get 10% discount on all of the products in your Cart on the Teachers Site.
If your Cart is above $100, apply Promo Code: SAVE20 and receive 20% discount!
In this section you can find reviews from our customers, or you can add your own review for this particular product.
Customer reviews help other visitors to read feedback from users who have already purchased and are using TCM’s products.